Activities and Attractions near Hocking Hills, Ohio
- Rock Stalls Falls: A 35 minute round trip hike includes a waterfall and unique scenery!
- Boch Hollow State Nature Preserve: Only a few miles away. Includes hundreds of acres of hiking and diverse wildlife.
- Hocking Hills Canopy Tours: Multiple Ziplining options available depending on your preference. They also have a guided tour and offroad Segway tours.
- Valley Zipline Tours: Hang 15 – 40 feet in the air and cover 7000 feet of ziplining excitement!
- Blue Valley Massage & Traveling Spa: Why leave the comfort of your cabin? They come straight to you! Couple’s side-by-side massage, hot stone massage, facials, wraps and more! Call for details, 740.653.2256.
- Blue Moon Acres, LLC: Their specialty is individuals, couples or smaller groups providing a more personal, adventurous experience! Open April 1st through mid November. Call for details, 740.380.6230.
- Happy Trails Horseback Rides: Centrally located in Hocking Hills, they offer rides for beginners to advanced. Guaranteed a scenic ride from an hour long, to all day. The choice is yours! Call for details, 740.380.6372. Open April to end of October.
- Hocking Hills Adventures: The stretch covers 15 miles passing by the Natural Rockbridge. Contact them at 740.385.8685.
- Hocking Hills Canoe Livery: Two canoe trip options are available based on length of time. Both great for beginners! Cover the Hocking River and enjoy scenic views. Call for details at 740.385.0523.
Hocking Hills, Ohio State Parks–
- Old Man’s Cave: Hocking Hills most popular feature! Two large waterfalls with swirling pools, deep gorges and massive rock formations. If you start here, you can make your way down to Cedar Falls and then Ash Cave.
- Cedar Falls: Among some of the most popular falls, a 50-foot waterfall falls over the cliff face. A well-kept picnic area is located within a short walk.
- Ash Cave: Located in the southern most part of the Hocking Hills, Ash Cave has the most impressive recess caves in the area. It has a runoff waterfall that drops 90 feet into a pool, and during the winter, the waterfall transforms into a soaring ice sculpture that often stretches from the top to the bottom.
- Cantwell Cliffs: Located in the northern most part of Hocking Hills, Cantwell Cliffs is a high cliff that overhangs as the shape of a horseshoe.
- Conkle’s Hollow: A half-mile walk takes you through breathtaking 200-foot cliffs to the trail’s end. Numerous waterfalls cascade over its sandstone cliffs.
- Rockbridge State Nature Preserve: As Ohio’s largest natural bridge, it spans 100 feet long and 10 – 20 feet wide.
- Rock House: As the only true cave in the park, this tunnel-like corridor is situated midway up a 150-foot cliff of Black Hand sandstone.
- Public pools available in Lancaster, Bremen and Nelsonville. Also available at Lake Logan and Old Man’s Cave State Park.
For more information on the Hocking Hills area go to: