From all of us at Cozy Cabin Adventures, we appreciate that you are considering our cabin for your vacation getaway. Your safety while staying at one of our cabins is our top priority. We have instituted various extra measures to help protect you, our staff and future guests during the Covid-19 pandemic.
If you have stayed with us in the past, you know that our commitment to cleanliness is a top priority. We have always maintained a stringent cleaning and sanitation regimen for each cabin. Listed below is an overview of our standard cleaning process and some of the extra measures we have put in place.
- All linens and towels were freshly laundered prior to your arrival
- Our cleaning staff are wearing masks, gloves and aprons when inside the cabin.
- Our cabins are self service for entry, so you will not need to interact with any of our staff prior to arrival. We provide you the entry code as part of our pre arrival correspondence.
- All hard surfaces have been disinfected and sanitized, including frequently touched items such as remote controls, light switches and door knobs.
- Appliances, countertops, bathroom surfaces, and any hard surfaces are cleaned with proper cleaning solutions to ensure cabins are safe & clean for your arrival.
- All floors are mopped between visits.
- All trash and used cleaning supplies are properly disposed of.
- Hot tubs are fully serviced and maintained on a regular schedule following health department guidelines for the use of chlorine and other chemicals to produce a fully sanitized and balanced tub. If your stay is more than 2 nights, our crew will be stopping by to shock your tub.
- All of our cabins received a special deep clean in April 2020. We will repeat this extra deep clean each quarter going forward.
- HVAC filters are changed at least monthly
- Our cleaning products are verified to kill coronavirus along with 99.9% of all bacteria
We have added a few additional measures to help protect you during your stay:
- Lysol wipes are left in each cabin for your personal use. Please wipe down surfaces before and after use.
- We are providing paper plates, plastic cutlery and cups for your visit. This is an effort on our part to help protect you and future guests. By utilizing these disposable items, we can help keep our hard surface silverware and dishes clean and germ free. We will also leave a marker for you so each guest can write their name on their own cup for reuse. These disposable items are just suggested for use, you are welcome to use the silverware and dishes in our cupboards.
- Please review the “stop the spread of germs” flyer in your cabin
We hope you have a wonderful, relaxing visit!